People often think that because I'm cheap, I don't really enjoy life. In fact, it's just the opposite. Because I don't need to spend a lot of money to enjoy life, I don't need to spend a lot of time getting a lot of money. But, you do need to know how to get the most enjoyment with the fewest bucks, and that's what this section is about.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
12 Eggcellent Uses for Eggshells
Bet I know more ways to use eggshells than most people know ways to cook an egg. Read all about it here:
posted by Jeff Yeager at 9:51 AM
- Rotten Luv: My Love Affair with Compost by Jeff Y...
- My $8 Economic Stimulus Package – Compliments of t...
- The Ultimate Cheapskate's 12 Tips of Christmas At...
- How to Eat Your Jack-o'-Lantern
- Cheapskate on Aisle Five
- Love Means Never Having to Say You're Cheap
- How to Eat Your Jack-O'-Lantern
- Pork Chops and Men's Slacks: The Male Appeal of Bi...
- Fun Factories - Free Tours for the Whole Family
- Youth Hostels: Not So Young, Not So Hostile (So Mu...